Off Campus Access
1 In order to use the Library's restricted electronic resources available through Find Articles/Find Databases/Find eJournals off campus you must be a member of the current NSYSU community.
2 Under the domain of 140.117.*.*, off-campus access require authentication. But CD- ROM LANs is only accessible in campus.
3 Technical issues
- Cancel the original proxy settings of browser before using.
- Choose the resources needed on the page of Database Search or eJournals.
Teacher or staff enter Employee ID / SSO password ; Student enter student ID / course Selection password as password when authentication page appears.
- Authentication will not be required again if the browser is not closed.
4 Please Note
- Be sure that the firewall and the internet settings will not hinder the access of ezproxy.lib.nsysu.edu.tw port 8080. You might not be able to use this service if your ISP has configured firewall.
- The access of CD-ROM LANs is restricted only in campus.
- To download the electronic full text in eThesys which only opens for community of NSYSU, please click 中山大學學位論文系統 to login.
5 For further information or inquiries, please contact us.
- Extension: 2451
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org